[Mageia-dev] nspluginwrapper reborn!

Ahmad Samir ahmadsamir3891 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 18:05:27 CEST 2011

Hello,

nspluginwrapper has been updated to 1.3.x and now to 1.4.x, i.e. it
has a new upstream maintainer http://nspluginwrapper.davidben.net

For the first time in probably 2-3years, the 32bit Adobe Flash player
seemed to work for me in a 64bit browser (I tested firefox and
konqueror).

So give it a shot.

(I've been suggesting, to users, _not_ to use nspluginwrapper for some
years now, since it never worked for me and I saw a lot of reports of
it not working in forums and bug reports, so this is my "I take that
back, it just needed some upstream love and care").

--
Ahmad Samir