[Mageia-dev] Mageia 2 - Improving educational programs

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Thu Jun 16 12:39:49 CEST 2011

Le mercredi 15 juin 2011 à 20:42 +0200, José Jorge a écrit :
> Le mercredi 15 juin 2011 20:27:52, Dexter Morgan a écrit :
> > > I can begin the list of the edubuntu packages and check those who
> > > already are in Megeia ( with the project name/url/type/packager when
> > > it's possible ).
>
> A task-education rpm would be simple to use.

I beg to differ.

If you already know the software you want, task-education do not help
you much.

If you do not know, you have to :
1) find that rpm ( but rpmdrake help you, except this is not translated
)
2) test all installed softwares to see which one would fit to what you
need

So I think we can find a better system for proposing software that
grouping together in some rpm that pull everything.

--
Michael Scherer