[Mageia-dev] Release cycles proposals, and discussion - messages from the forum

Samuel Verschelde stormi at laposte.net
Sat Jun 18 13:35:34 CEST 2011

Le samedi 18 juin 2011 13:19:16, Michael Scherer a écrit :
> Le samedi 18 juin 2011 à 12:12 +0200, lebarhon a écrit :
>
> 1) can you please avoid posting as html to the list ?
>
> 2) if you wish to serve as a human gateway really between forum and ml
> ( which I didn't ask, I am smart enough to read forum by myself, as I
> helped install them among others ),
> can you at least be smart and forward only on topic discussion ?

Misc, I agree with the main idea (html and forward only on topic messages),
but not with the way you say it, a bit sharp. By the way, you didn't ask for
this "gateway", but it is, at least a good intention, and personnally I think
it is useful to forward what users say about it in the forum. You read them,
but several people here recognized they don't want to or can't read the
forums.

Samuel