[Mageia-dev] "Job offer" : mentoring program coordinator

andre999 andr55 at laposte.net
Sun Jun 19 12:03:50 CEST 2011

magnus a écrit :

> 2011/6/19 Daniel Kreuter <daniel.kreuter85 at googlemail.com
> <mailto:daniel.kreuter85 at googlemail.com>>
>
>     One suggestion would be to have a page on wiki where newcomers can
>     put their name on if they seek for a mentor.
>
> I think a good way to start. Perhaps we can help, especially if a
> newcomer ask a mailing list.
> Ask her/him for his skills and preferences and give her/him some Mageia
> links for mentoring and packaging.
> And then put it into the wiki.
> So Mageia shows a fast response.

Good idea.  Would apply to forums, too.  And IRC.

>     But this can wait until the new wiki is online i think.
>
> ok
>
> Magnus

We could also give a contact email address for those that wish to become packagers.
Since many new to Mageia might not be familiar with editing a wiki to insert their name, but at the
same time have skills useful for packagers.  (Like previous packaging experience, programming
experience, or even just a strong interest in packaging certain applications.)

--
André