[Mageia-dev] [RPM] cauldron core/release valgrind-3.6.1-3.mga2

Ahmad Samir ahmadsamir3891 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 21:45:44 CEST 2011

On 22 June 2011 20:18, nicolas vigier <boklm at mars-attacks.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Jun 2011, Florian Hubold wrote:

>>> Done.
>>>
>> Minor nitpick: BuildRequires for xulrunner were changed after the split,
>> for firefox5 not.
>> Is there any special reason for this? Just wondering ...
>
> Because the devel files are now in valgrind-devel.

Yeah, there're two types of BR here, just 'valgrind' if the build
requires only the binary (/usr/bin/valgrind) and valgrind-devel if the
build requires the valgrind header files; AFAICS for firefox, it
doesn't require the valgrind headers (i.e. I don't see any checks for
the headers failing in the build log).

--
Ahmad Samir