[Mageia-dev] [RPM] cauldron core/release kshutdown-2.0-1.mga2

Samuel Verschelde samuel.verschelde at pmsipilot.com
Wed Jun 29 16:13:31 CEST 2011

Le mardi 14 juin 2011 14:29:12, Mageia Team a écrit :
> Name        : kshutdown                    Relocations: (not relocatable)
> Version     : 2.0                               Vendor: Mageia.Org
> Release     : 1.mga2                        Build Date: Tue Jun 14 14:24:17
> 2011 Install Date: (not installed)               Build Host: ecosse
> Group       : Graphical desktop/KDE         Source RPM: (none)
> Size        : 524179                           License: GPLv2+
> Signature   : (none)
> Packager    : Mageia Team <http://www.mageia.org>
> URL         : http://kshutdown.sourceforge.net/
> Summary     : Advanced shut down utility for KDE
> Description :
> KShutDown is an advanced shut down utility for KDE.
> Features:
> - Shut Down (logout and halt the system)
> - Reboot (logout and reboot the system)
> - Lock Screen (lock the screen using a screen saver)
> - Logout (end the session and logout the user)
> - Extras (user commands)
> - Wizard
> - Time and delay options
> - Command line support
> - System tray
> - Sounds
> - Kiosk support
> - And more...
>
> mikala <mikala> 2.0-1.mga2:
> + Revision: 106086
> - Follow kde spec layout
> - clean spec
> - imported package kshutdown

In the spec there are 2 summaries, one being the translated summary to french
:

Summary(fr):  KShutDown est un outils avancé de gestion de l'extinction

Neither sophie nor I see the english summary :

http://sophie.zarb.org/rpms/57c5f5903d796046db7f05f30f77e6b5

[sam at localhost ~]$ rpm -q --qf '%{SUMMARY}' -p kshutdown-2.0-1.mga2.i586.rpm
KShutDown est un outils avancé de gestion de l'extinction

Is that normal or must we remove the translated summary ?

Best regards

Samuel Verschelde