[Mageia-dev] The "stupid and idiot" debate (Was: Please test: initscripts+systemd in updates_testing)

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Tue Nov 1 19:10:40 CET 2011

On Tuesday 01 November 2011 18:39, Olav Vitters wrote:
> Lastly, it seems that you think saying "stupid and idiotic" is acceptable

In some circumstances, yes I do.

However calling someone an idiot, stupid or the like, is Not acceptable. I do not do that. Nor did I do that in this thread. If you think I did, please explain to me how I did that, as I fail to see that I did.

> and it the problem of others if they're not ok with that.

That goes indeed both ways.
If someone call me or something I do or propose idiotic and stupid, it is My problem, and mine alone, if I can't handle that. I have allways believed that for as long as I can remember. My reactions are my responsibility.

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324