[Mageia-dev] Consolidation of the spelling tools in Mageia

Reinout van Schouwen reinout at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 23:51:41 CET 2011

Hi Kamil,

Kamil Rytarowski <n54 at ...> writes:

> Are there any other voices, suggestions or comments?
>
> I think to start the project just after the first alpha.

I can testify that Hunspell is under active development; recently even the
functionality to support compound words with hyphenation in Dutch and Greek was
improved. The Dutch spelling and grammar project ‘Opentaal’ is in close contact
with the people behind Hunspell.

One other remark: Abiword depends on Enchant for its spellchecking capabilities.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen