[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release kdenlive-0.8.2-1.mga2

Juan Luis Baptiste juancho at mageia.org
Tue Nov 15 18:34:48 CET 2011

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 5:59 AM, Florian Hubold <doktor5000 at arcor.de> wrote:
> Also i'd like to notice that we don't do automated regression testing or
> unit tests, and we were at the process of bootstrapping mageia where
> the tests should have gotten this. IMHO you can't possibly expect that,
> there were simply not enough endusers to catch such bugs/regressions.

I wrote about this some weeks ago but it went unnoticed[1], about a
cross-platform tool developed by OpenSuSE that is for doing all kind
of automated QA tests[2]. That tool looks very promising and helpful.

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.mageia.devel/8661
[2] http://news.opensuse.org/2011/10/11/opensuse-announces-first-public-release-of-openqa/

Cheers,

Juancho