[Mageia-dev] HEADSUP: mariadb available for testing

Sam Bailey cyprix at cyprix.com.au
Tue Nov 15 20:32:09 CET 2011

On 16/11/11 05:39, Maarten Vanraes wrote:
> Op dinsdag 15 november 2011 09:42:04 schreef Sam Bailey:
> [...]
>>> I rebuilt the package on mga1 without issues. Tests fine as well.
>>>
>>> Does anyone have any idea if the PBXT (Primebase) Storage Engine will be
>>> kept in MariaDB 5.5 (as it is in 5.1, 5.2, 5.3)?

[...]
> PBXT is in mariadb 5.5 it should be in there, afaik it's compiled in (not
> external plugin). wasn't it in there?

My show engines is as below:

MariaDB [(none)]> show engines;
+--------------------+---------+----------------------
+--------------------+---------+----------------------
| CSV                | YES     | CSV storage engine
| MRG_MYISAM         | YES     | Collection of identic
| MyISAM             | DEFAULT | MyISAM storage engine
| BLACKHOLE          | YES     | /dev/null storage eng
| PERFORMANCE_SCHEMA | YES     | Performance Schema
| MEMORY             | YES     | Hash based, stored in
| ARCHIVE            | YES     | Archive storage engin
| Aria               | YES     | Crash-safe tables wit
| FEDERATED          | YES     | Federated MySQL stora
| InnoDB             | YES     | Percona-XtraDB, Suppo
10 rows in set (0.00 sec)

However this is for the recompiled rpm for mga1. (CO with mgarepo, and
rebuild). I will test on a cauldron install and get back to you.

--
Sam Bailey