[Mageia-dev] Cauldron - real late networking start (eth0)

Robert M. Riches Jr. rm.riches at jacob21819.net
Wed Nov 16 02:54:34 CET 2011

I'm not an expert on the topic, but I have seen similar
symptoms in another distribution, TinyCore.  In that case,
the cause was a "udevadm settle" in one of the init scripts
that was blocking network bringup.  If that is the problem,
the solution depends on whatever is hanging up udev from
emptying its queue.

HTH

Robert Riches