[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release meta-task-2-12.mga2

Balcaen John mikala at mageia.org
Wed Nov 23 04:37:12 CET 2011

Le mercredi 23 novembre 2011 00:14:31, Maarten Vanraes a écrit :
[...]
> i meant that it's possible that other package require mysql in another way
> than libmysqlclient.so
For thoses packages the prefer vendor list is enough (the one requiring
directly mysqld/ mysql-client package)
But for package pulling only the library (so the libmysqlclient.so,
libmysqld.so or libmysqlservices.so ) how can we ensure that mysql won't be
installed while pulling the libmysqlclient.so/libmysqld.so/etc  from mariadb &
vice et versa.

> if i'm adding lib64mysqldb18 and libmysqldb18 it should be better, no?
I don't know that's why i'm asking :p

--
Balcaen John
Jabber-ID: mikala at jabber.littleboboy.net