[Mageia-dev] List of un-maintained packages

Kamil Rytarowski n54 at gmx.com
Mon Nov 28 14:09:16 CET 2011

On 28.11.2011 13:41, Bruno Cornec wrote:
> (..)
> So I guess there is something wrong here. Or are we so few that nobody
> want to take these ?
Some time ago I made a list of unmaintained packages in basesystem-minimal:
attr audit aumix basesystem common-licenses cpio cronie crontabs curl
cyrus-sasl dash db48 dump elfutils etcskel ethtool findutils gdbm
gettext glib2.0 gzip ifmetric initscripts kbd krb5 less libcap libdaemon
libffi libidn libsigsegv libssh2 libtermcap libusb-compat libusb1
libuser libxml2 logrotate mageia-release makedev meta-task mingetty
ncurses net-tools nspr nss openssl pam pam_userpass passwd pcre popt
prcsys procps psmisc readline rootcerts rpmtools rsyslog run-parts sash
setup shadow-utils sqlite3 sysvinit tcb termcap texinfo time timezone
udev utempter which