[Mageia-dev] Teamviewer and X86_64 build . . .

Michel Catudal michelcatudal at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 02:55:10 CET 2011

Le 28/11/2011 05:39, Robert Fox a écrit :
> I just wanted to understand why the package from the website states
> 32/64 bit but so much 32 bit stuff needs to be installed.  I am also not
> cure that the 32 bit versions of the needed requires will conflict with
> their 64 bit counterparts.  I prefer not to mix and match when possible.

They likely mean that it will work on either 32 or 64 bits systems. This in no way means that they have both 32 bits and 64 bits even though it is phrase in such a way that you might think that is the case. Some people would call this good marketing while
other would qualify this as bullshit.

This shows a flaw in urpmi though, why doesn't it do like yum and and ask you if you want to install the required packages?

Michel Catudal

--
For OS/2 and Linux Software visit
http://home.comcast.net/~mcatudal