[Mageia-dev] Teamviewer and X86_64 build . . .

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Tue Nov 29 23:12:39 CET 2011

On Tuesday 29 November 2011 14:31, Robert Fox wrote:
> I'd like to learn how to package.

I learned to master the magic of packaging in march of 2010, by asking two IRC buddies on how to create an RPM package. And they where helpfull in pointing me to good documentation on Mandriva's wiki, and providing helpfull tip and advice.
The wiki article which was most helpfull for me in the beginning was this one: http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/RPM_packaging_tutorial
Mageia have it's own wiki article on this: https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Packagers_RPM_tutorial

So my advice would be to ask someone you know are involved in packaging, about how to get started.

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324