[Mageia-dev] Teamviewer and X86_64 build . . .

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Wed Nov 30 13:49:35 CET 2011

On Wednesday 30 November 2011 01:11, Michel Catudal wrote:
> most of us do not want to do away with a good display for religious reason.

Religion have nothing to do with it.
It boils down to trust. Pure and simple. I don't trust proprietary kernel packages. We can't check that nVidia doesn't spy on it's users, or in other ways try to hamper how we operate our computers. And I don't believe they are spying, but we can't check for ourself that they don't.

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324