[Mageia-dev] Unable to boot into kernel-3.1.3

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Nov 30 23:49:30 CET 2011

'Twas brillig, and Kira at 30/11/11 14:11 did gyre and gimble:
>  Wed, 30 Nov 2011 22:08:27 +0800, Colin Guthrie <mageia at colin.guthr.ie>
> 寫道:
>>
>> OK, I'll speak to Harald about his plans for dracut regarding mounting
>> /usr... I'll be in touch.
>>
>> Col
>>

> So I should delay any further update to the kernel?

I've just updated dracut to latest git master. Make sure you do not have
a /etc/dracut.conf.rpmnew and then regenerate your initrd as previously
detailed and let me know if it behaves better.

If not I'll look into this issue specifically but I'm hoping the git
master patches sort this out!

Cheers