[Mageia-dev] Updated package (gscan2pdf) and mentorship request

Balcaen John mikala at mageia.org
Wed Oct 5 02:18:56 CEST 2011

Le Mercredi 5 Octobre 2011 00:49:17 Yann a écrit :
> Hi dev,
> I'm beginning to really enjoy mageia, so I wish to be helpful to it. I begin
> to check packages that I use and that need maintainers [01]
>
> I updated gscan2pdf as a new upstream release was published some days ago.
>
> I didn't see any recommended form for mentor/sponsor requests.
There's an hidden link in the wiki for that
http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=packages_mentoring&s[]=packaging
In summary you need to
1) create an account on identity
2) find a mentor
3) once you get a mentor open a bug report on bugzilla to request an account
with your ssh key & the name of your mentor

I can help for 2) if needed :p

[...]

Regards,

--