[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release man-pages-3.35-1.mga2

Olivier Blin mageia at blino.org
Thu Oct 6 22:18:49 CEST 2011

Thierry Vignaud <thierry.vignaud at gmail.com> writes:

> On 6 October 2011 20:01, Olivier Blin <mageia at blino.org> wrote:
>>>> Please explain why you did this
>>> B/c you mistakely removed every tarball
>>> http://svnweb.mageia.org/packages/cauldron/man-pages/current/SOURCES/sha1.lst?view=log
>>> http://svnweb.mageia.org/packages/cauldron/man-pages/current/SOURCES/sha1.lst?r1=5398&r2=132412
>> That's what mdvsync did, because the removed tarballs are commented out
>> and unused in the spec file.
> No.
> Look again.
> It's not me who removed them
> It's you.

Yes, if you mentionned the old and unused tarballs, I removed them (that
was an automatic action through mgarepo sync).

>> Please add back the tarballs I added for POSIX man pages.
> I didn't removed them.
> You didn't actually upload them but removed everything else.

That's really weird, the package managed to build with my new POSIX
man-pages, but the sha1.lst was actually empty.
I don't know how it could became empty, I use the mgarepo upload
and sync commands...

I guess the tarballs have been removed during the switch to http, maybe
because sha1.lst was empty.

That was quite some confusion :)
I'll restore the tarballs, but I don't know who to blame!

Olivier Blin - blino

More information about the Mageia-dev mailing list