[Mageia-dev] [Bug 1050] unable to read mp3 with KDE-liveCD beta2 : possible solutions
philippedidier at laposte.net
Tue Oct 11 12:28:33 CEST 2011
Oliver Burger a écrit :
> To be honest, what are you doing about those issues you are naming on the
> lists, besides complaining about them?
Are you talking about my bug reports on Mageia bugzilla ?
I do what I am able to do.
1) I tested beta livecd and wrote bug reports, proposing solution when I
2) I listed and sorted the rpms that are installed on my computer and my
I listed and sorted the rpms we can find on Mageia1
I extracted from these a list of missing rpms and proposed it as a bug
I have found some problems that a new Mageia user may encounter and that
mageia dev might not know...
(packages needing to be proposed as updates because present in Mandriva
and needed for a smooth upgrade)
I propose sometimes solutions when I have (spec files or patches)
3) I helped as far as I could to switch Mageia cauldron from mesaglut to
- list (tracker to have a place to coordinate the job) after having
discussed on the dev mailing list for weeks
- individual bug reports (looking for hidden dependencies, I found some)
- I proposed corrections for spec files
Maybe i'm wrong but i thought i was not only bringing sterile complaints
But I can't, for now, neither be a maintainer nor a committer.
I certainly wouldn't maintain all the packages I have written bug
More information about the Mageia-dev