[Mageia-dev] [RFC] nspluginwrapper should exclude native x86_64 plugins from wrapping

Claire Robinson eeeemail at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 13:07:07 CEST 2011

> Can i take that as +1 to exclude flash-player-plugin from wrapping?

I don't know the technical ins and outs but when 64 bit
flash-player-plugin was updated to the native 64 bit flash it was
necessary to first uninstall the 32 bit plugin. As we currently have no
obvious way to let people know to do things like that, it could have
caused problems for people. That obviously doesn't do anything to
improve the Mageia experience, so a non technical +1 from me if that counts.