[Mageia-dev] x11-server 1.11.0

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Oct 12 14:37:54 CEST 2011

'Twas brillig, and Thierry Vignaud at 11/10/11 19:45 did gyre and gimble:
> On 11 October 2011 09:59, Thierry Vignaud <thierry.vignaud at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Updated status:
>
> Updated status:
> =============
> Tested (OK):
> ----------------
> Major video drivers : ati, intel
> Major input drivers: evdev, synaptics, wacom
>
> Untested:
> Major video drivers : fb[1], vesa[1], fglrx, nouveau, nvidia
> Somewhat less important drivers: virtualbox, vmware, qxl
> Minor video drivers: sis
>
> [1] used by the installer, tried in that order

FWIW, I think there are still several packages not in testing...
certainly my normal update process recommends several as potentially
being available from release, but none from testing... Are more still
needed to be bumped and pushed there?