[Mageia-dev] Add i18n-zh_tw at ml.mageia.org to bug CC list?

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 14 09:14:21 CEST 2011

Op 14-10-11 08:51, Remco Rijnders schreef:
> On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 02:26:16AM -0400, andre999 wrote in
> <4E97D608.2040600 at laposte.net>:
>> You-Cheng Hsieh a écrit :
>>> Is it possible to add a mailing list to bug CC list?
>>

> At the moment such changes require action by the sysadm team. Perhaps
> it would be possible to allow the bugsquad team leader to carry out
> this action?
>
> Regards,
>
> Remco

Hi Remco,

That wouldn't help, we have a Team council representative (he would
undoubtedly be willing to do this), but we don't have team leader. Maybe
you'd like to reconsider becoming team leader of the Bug Squad?

      Contact/join the team

    *
      By subscribing to the mageia-bugsquad
      <https://www.mageia.org/mailman/listinfo/mageia-bugsquad> mailing list
    *
      By joining the #mageia-bugsquad
      <irc://irc.freenode.net/#mageia-bugsquad> IRC channel on Freenode
    *
      Team contact: Marja van Waes (marja)
    *
      Team leaders: ?
    *
      Team council <http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=org:council>
      representative: Manuel Hiebel (leuhmanu)