[Mageia-dev] MANDATORY READ : 7 days before misc unleashes CERBERUS !

philippe makowski makowski.mageia at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 15:53:36 CEST 2011

Le 12 octobre 2011 21:24, Rémi Verschelde <remi at verschelde.fr> a écrit :
> 2011/10/12 Samuel Verschelde <stormi at laposte.net>:
>>
>> Are there other packagers who would be interested in maintaining python
>> packages within a group ?
>>
>> Samuel
>>

> I would, when I am a packager.
> I'm just starting mentorship, but I am interested in python packages,
> and a group would be a good means to gain experience.

ok,
so let say that I take them
but feel free (as others too) to update, debug them when you want
let say that I will be the "default" maintainer, but not the "owner"
of these package
by the way that's true for all package that I maintain, if somebody
else than me jump and fix a bug for "my" package, it will not hurt me
at all ;)

for example I was happy to see that lebedov updated mercurial before I
did (thanks)