[Mageia-dev] Add i18n-zh_tw at ml.mageia.org to bug CC list?

Remco Rijnders remco at webconquest.com
Sat Oct 15 05:41:20 CEST 2011

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 04:03:01PM +0200, nicolas wrote in
<20111014140300.GQ21938 at mars-attacks.org>:
>On Fri, 14 Oct 2011, You-Cheng Hsieh wrote:
>
>> Is it possible to add a mailing list to bug CC list?
>> Currently many bugs related to Traditional Chinese issues are reported
>> by person. But I think it would be more helpful if the bug changes can
>> be CC to our mailing list so that more users can track and receive
>> progress. If the bug reporter cannot test or unavailable to response,
>> other users who subscribed the mailing list can help test it.
>
>If there is bugs specific to one language frequently, we can create
>i18n-[language]-bugs at ml.mageia.org mailing lists for each language, and
>add them to bugzilla.
>
>But if there is only few bugs related to one language, adding a list for
>each language is maybe overkill, and using a single list for all
>translation bugs can probably be enough.
>
>How often is there bugs like this ?

I'd say I've seen about 10 or so in total... so it's really not that
common. But please note that when (if) we get maintainer groups etc. we'll
have the same issue there.

Perhaps have it possible to add anything@*.mageia.org into any of the
bugzilla fields taking email addresses even when that address is not known
to bugzilla?

Remmy