[Mageia-dev] missing deps, lash rebuilt for texi2html

Philippe DIDIER philippedidier at laposte.net
Sun Oct 16 04:16:19 CEST 2011

Thomas Spuhler a écrit :
> I just rebuilt lash. In order to get it built, I had to remove
> -%{python_sitelib}/*
> Can someone who uses it please test it?

In the previous build (march)
python-lash rpm was created
it could install a directory
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/
wich contained 4 files
  _lash.a
  _lash.la
  _lash.so
  lash.py

You said you had to remove -%{python_sitelib}/* in the spec file
because there was nothing there (so your python-lash rpm seems to be
empty !)
If nothing was created in the buildroot (and no file found to be
packaged) it's perhaps a problem of config : if python was not found
(configure.ac seems to look for a path to PYTHON 2.3 !!! ) this these 4
files were not created and there's indeed nothing to install...

Perhaps a problem with the update of python since july ?

Did you get an error message complaining about a missing optional
dependency (even if that doesn't prevent to "make" what is not optional
: configure seems to allow to make without creating python-lash)