[Mageia-dev] Please test dracut (mkinitrd replacement)

Dick Gevers dvgevers at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 21 09:44:22 CEST 2011

On Fri, 21 Oct 2011 00:29:46 +0100, Colin Guthrie wrote about [Mageia-dev]
Please test dracut (mkinitrd replacement):

>It would be good if people here could test as we will likely make it the
>default at some point in the not too distant future.

Tested with kernel-server-3.1.0-0.rc10.1.mga2, using systemd, without lvm
volumes: booted okay, no problem.

Also solved a problem that gparted did not see /dev/sda5    /
beause it was not mounted, although it was mounted as rootfs     /

Cheers!

=Dick Gevers=