[Mageia-dev] Re : Re : Re : Re : Re : E17 packaging

Florian Hubold doktor5000 at arcor.de
Mon Oct 24 19:56:29 CEST 2011

Am 24.10.2011 18:26, schrieb Philippe Reynes:
> Hi,
>
> entrance seems to be the old login manager, new one is elsa.
> (if I don't mistake).
> I've planned to work on e17, not really to maintain myself all e17.
>
> Right now, I've reworked :
>
> my @packages = ( "eina" , "eet" , "evas" , "ecore" , "embryo" ,
>                  "edje" , "efreet" , "e_dbus" , "eeze" ,
>                  "elementary" , "e" , "exalt" , "emotion",
>                  "ethumb" , "emprint" , "eweather" , "e_modules" );
>
> (Yes, it's a copy/paste from a script I use to compile all e17
> related package).
>
> regards,
> trem
Sorry, no time recently to check back with e development, so if you say so.
Just wondered why entrance was removed from their svn from OLD/ folder.

BTW: It would be nice if you could only quote what is needed and not
quote the mail you reply to in full, and please don't top-post.
That is basic netiquette some people seem to miss often :(