[Mageia-dev] Please test dracut (mkinitrd replacement)

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Sat Oct 29 16:38:57 CEST 2011

On Saturday 29 October 2011 14:18, Colin Guthrie wrote:
> If you have to press the reset buttons I presume this means that the
> magic sysreq keys are not working (as I presume you tried them first).

Many developers don't know that this key can do magic. Of those who do know about it, even fewer know what to do to make this magic happend.
I am one of those who know what "Sys Rq" is capable of, but don't know how to do it, and I think many on these lists are in the same posittion.

Thankfully the internet know how to use this key. :-)=
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_SysRq_key#Common_Usage

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324