[Mageia-dev] Updating ruby to 1.9.3?
ennael1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 08:26:06 CET 2011
Le 31/10/2011 07:12, Funda Wang a écrit :
> After reading this:
> We will support mageia 2 for 18 months (May 2012 to Nov 2013). But
> upstream will end ruby 1.8.7 at the time of June 2013. That means, we
> won't have any support from upstream even for security issues from
> June 2013 to Nov 2013. Of course, if mageia 2 be delayed....
> Should we update ruby into 1.9 so that we still have support from upstream?
> Especially the answer from current maintainer pascal.
Whatever the decision please wait after alpha1 so that we have
consistent isos. Also you should ask Shikamaru (rémi clouard) who is
working at the moment on Ruby
More information about the Mageia-dev