[Mageia-dev] cauldron core/release rtl8192ce_se_de-0004.0816.2011-1.mga2

mmodem00 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 00:38:03 CEST 2011

2011/8/31 Thomas Backlund <tmb at mageia.org>:
> Why did you upload this crap ?
>
> You didn't even wait for response on the problems you reported last night :/
>
> This is duplicating code that is already in 3.x series kernels.

These are different modules, this modules do not cause the mouse to
stop and the keyboard to repeat it self like some was pressing a key
constantly.

I did told you all yesterday.

You told me now that you have released a new kernel-firmware-extra
package, so instead just erasing good packages you could simply add a
conflict for the package rtl8192ce_se_de-firmware, this way the user
doesnt have a package that provides modules that do not mess with the
mouse and the keyboard.

--
Zé