[Mageia-dev] Making the switch . . .

Robert Fox list at foxconsult.net
Sun Sep 4 21:02:45 CEST 2011

On Sun, 2011-09-04 at 20:29 +0200, Oliver Burger wrote:
> 2011/9/4 Robert Fox <list at foxconsult.net>:
> > On Sun, 2011-09-04 at 20:16 +0300, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> >>  Evolution is my main mail client and I can't love without it - but when
> >>
> >> 1. Does it happen under other desktops aside from KDE?
> >>
> > Evolution works fine when I log into GNOME
> And others? LXDE? XFCE? One of the Window Managers?
>
> Oliver

Tried GNOME & GNOME Classic - both work fine

IceWM - on the list but doesn't start (thrown back to KDM)

KDE & Failsafe - both have the problem with the message pane being blank

I did not install any other WMs on this box - only chose KDE & GNOME for
installtion (not sure why IceWM is on the list?!?!?)

Hope this helps . . .

Thx,
Robert