[Mageia-dev] Making the switch . . .

Robert Fox list at foxconsult.net
Sun Sep 4 21:24:16 CEST 2011

On Sun, 2011-09-04 at 11:37 -0700, Thomas Spuhler wrote:
> You shouldn't use cauldron for production. When you start up Evolution you are
> being told not to use this version for real work.
> Evolution 3.1.90 worked here and so does 31.91 under KDE

I know this - and have been a LONG time Cooker user - so I understand
the potential pitfalls - That's why I am reporting this problem here -

Strange that it works fine in GNOME & GNOME Classic - but not KDE

I also tried another machine (same original Evolution data) and it seems
to be OK in KDE - the only difference I can tell is one laptop is with
the Intel HD3000 graphic chip and the other is an older NVidia Go7400

Maybe it is a driver problem??

Thx,
R.Fox