[Mageia-dev] Bugzilla probs

Dick Gevers dvgevers at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 13 19:32:58 CEST 2011

Lately, with every bug that I post in Mageia's Bugzilla I get an error
saying I already posted it in big large red banner also showing the
previous bug number I reported: even though there is no connection between
the two.

Also, when I add a comment, Bugzilla says there is a mid-air collision with
the previous commenter, even though that comment may be (for example) 20
hours old already.

I usually go into Bugzilla with Iceape, that's where all by bookmarks are.

Anyone else seeing this please? Needs a new bugreport? Against what please?

Thanks and BFN,

=Dick Gevers=