[Mageia-dev] [changelog] cauldron core/release basesystem-1-4.mga2

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Thu Sep 15 10:09:18 CEST 2011

'Twas brillig, and Michael Scherer at 14/09/11 20:38 did gyre and gimble:
> Le mercredi 14 septembre 2011 à 10:17 +0300, Sander Lepik a écrit :
>>> um... yes it should be possible.
>>> I'll look at it tomorrow.
>> That would help a lot. Currently if systemd fails recovery is PITA..
>
> init=.... should work fine, no ?

That's how I've been loading systemd until now, but once
systemd-sysvinit is intalled, you only have once choice and I think this
is what Sander was referring to.

With systemd, there are some places you can go to to make possible for
rescue. See:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_debug_Systemd_problems#Boot_into_rescue_mode_or_to_a_emergency_shell

Not tried them myself, but they should work (unless they depend on some
dracut stuff)

mageia(at)colin.guthr.ie

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]