[Mageia-dev] MANDATORY READ : 7 days before misc unleashes CERBERUS!

Samuel Verschelde stormi at laposte.net
Thu Sep 15 23:13:35 CEST 2011

Le mercredi 14 septembre 2011 23:06:07, Samuel Verschelde a écrit :
> Excluding perl packages (a lot of packages, all maintained by jq), we have
> : 1118 packages with a maintainer
> 4931 without a maintainer !
>
> Full list: http://pkgsubmit.mageia.org/data/maintdb.txt

[...]
> The objective for the 7 following days is to reach 2000 packages with a
> maintainer (not counting perl packages, still). I will send you daily
> results. Deadline is the next packager meeting.

Yesterday, we had 1118 non-perl packages with a maintainer.

Tonight, the number is : 1677, which is a great progress, but it's not 2000
yet (and 2000 is only the first step) ! Keep grabbing !

Best regards

Samuel Verschelde

P.S.: per packager stats (thanks jq for the script):

4382    nobody
2548    jquelin
331     dmorgan
214     grenoya