[Mageia-dev] texi2html

Thomas Spuhler thomas at btspuhler.com
Tue Sep 27 07:29:01 CEST 2011

On Monday, September 26, 2011 07:33:20 pm Thomas Spuhler wrote:
> On Monday, September 26, 2011 08:34:30 am Anssi Hannula wrote:
> > >
> > > I don't know. It looks like it's not in the texlive package.
> >
> > My impression (from a few years back I think) is that standalone
> > texi2html is the texlive-era replacement for tetex-texi2html.
>
> Since I need it for lilypond, I'll fix those requires that had a require
> for tetex-texi2html
it's also needed for gcomprise. It doesn't build without.
But here comes an interesting twist.
BuildRequires: texi2html in gcomprise is just being ignored, on the BS as well
as on the local VM
Installing it let's me build the package, after uninstalling texi2html it
doesn't build, but the requires is ignored.
If I change it to something else such as BuildRequires: texi3html
Then it tells me rightfully texi2html is missing.

--
Thomas