[Mageia-dev] Segfault with Evolution in Cauldron -

Robert Fox list at foxconsult.net
Thu Sep 29 14:59:23 CEST 2011

Using evolution-3.2.0-1.mga2

When I try and perform a search on an account level - Evolution simply
crashes:

(evolution:18740): evolution-mail-CRITICAL **:
em_utils_connect_service_sync:
assertion `CAMEL_IS_SERVICE (service)' failed

(evolution:18740): camel-CRITICAL **: camel_vee_folder_new: assertion
`CAMEL_IS_STORE (parent_store)' failed
Segmentation fault

I have opened a bug with Gnome (Bug 660435) but they want a trace which
I can't perform . . . last time I had a problem with Calendar it was
related to the Mageia RPM build and not upstream.

If someone could confirm this bug it would be helpful.

Cheers,
R.Fox