[Mageia-dev] Blogdrake repository for Mageia

Joaquin Mandriva joaquinmandriva at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 14:38:15 CEST 2011

Hello!

My name is Joaquin, belonging to http://blogdrake.net team. I am
writing to you because I would like to let you know that we have
created a repository with a big amount of good programs for Mageia.
Our final target is to upload all of them to the official Mageia's
repositories.

We are currently uploading all these packages to the Mageia's BS step
by step, because there are few people of us to do so. Also, also we
don't have too much time because we also take care of Blogdrake,
Mageia's news and the translations English to Spanish.

Meanwhile, you can use and enjoy our repository in this way:

urpmi.addmedia --wget --distrib ftp://ftp.blogdrake.net/mageia/mageia1/i586

The x86_64 repository is not finished yet, but you still can add it in this
way:

urpmi.addmedia --wget --distrib
ftp://ftp.blogdrake.net/mageia/mageia1/x86_64

Cheers!