[Mageia-dev] New bugzilla proposal

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Thu Jan 6 17:39:53 CET 2011

Le jeudi 06 janvier 2011 à 17:05 +0100, Dexter Morgan a écrit :
> After reading the various mails i think we coulddo like this
>

> Product : Mageia
>
> Componments:
>
>  - Documentation
>  - Installation
>  - RPM packages
>  - New Packages requests
>  - Release Media
>  - Security
>  - Translations

Could you explain what kind of bug would go in every category ?

For exemple, translation would apply to what kind of bug, same goes for
documentation ?

If we have a separate documentation, wouldn't it be more logical to have
it as a product, with various subcomponent like each manual ?

For translation, shouldn't it be attached to either a software, a
website, a document than be separate ?

For security, that seems rather vague too, security about the rpm ( in
which case it would go with rpm packages rather than be separate ), the
infrastructure ?

Release media would mean what, cd/dvd/usb, mirrors ?

--
Michael Scherer