[Mageia-dev] Not present at tonight meeting ( again )

Ludovic Bellière xrogaan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 14:20:39 CET 2011

2011/1/19 Michael scherer <misc at zarb.org>:
> Hi,
> I will not be present at the packagers's meeting tonight, as
> I will likely be finishing the app installer meeting in
> Nuremberg ( transalte : discuss in a pub ).
> The wifi is expensive, and so I had to use ninja
> powers to get ssh access ( translate : use mad h4x0r
> skill ).
> So sorry, especially for ennael that I let do the work.
> --
> Michael Scherer

I just wanted to say : I'll never be present on Wednesday evenings for
a year, due to personal agenda. So, if you (the people who meet) could
find a way to not meet on the same day every week, I'll be most than
thankful. And no, I can't change my agenda. It was like that even
before mageia was created.

Who am I ? Well, I'm just trying to be a mageia packager :P

--
Ludovic Bellière