[Mageia-dev] Dev Team Call To Action...

Michael scherer misc at zarb.org
Sun Feb 6 23:16:58 CET 2011

On Sun, Feb 06, 2011 at 01:07:09PM -0800, Talus Portugal wrote:
> Greetings,
> I have deep knowledge of php if I can be of help.
> please let me know.

For php, we do have mageia-app-db ( http://mageia-app-db.tuxette.fr/projects/1/wiki ),
and that the only mageia project in php so far.

This is based on symphony, and there is a list of bugs to solve ( I think ).

There is also the web interface for buildsystem,
but it is temporary, and we do not have kind of specification of what we want ( so we are not yet
in need of a coder more than someone who will first gather all requirements, etc )

--
Michael Scherer