[Mageia-dev] Php : which package provides 'xmlrpc.inc' ?

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Tue Feb 8 17:08:18 CET 2011

Le mardi 08 février 2011 à 16:22 +0100, Frederic Janssens a écrit :
> I have a little php problem.
> I help for the xmlrpc calls for madb
> http://88.191.121.20/madb/master/index.php/?source=0&distrelease=8&application=1&arch=1
> (which is in php), but am not familiar with php.
>
> I have tested different versions :
> first
> http://pear.php.net/package/XML_RPC2/
> then
> http://code.google.com/p/ripcord/
> and finaly
> http://phpxmlrpc.sourceforge.net/
>
> I thought that it was provided by
>
> php-xmlrpc-5.3.5-4.x86_64.rpm
>
> but that does not seem to be the case :
> it refers to
> http://fr2.php.net/manual/en/ref.xmlrpc.php
> instead of
> http://phpxmlrpc.sourceforge.net/
>
> and my (attached) test script still works after I unistalled it.
>
> Stormi tells me that it does not work with basic php.
>
> So the question is : which package provides 'xmlrpc.inc' ?
>
> (find / xmlrpc.inc gives nothing)

$ urpmf '/xmlrpc\.inc'
mmc-web-base:/usr/share/mmc/includes/xmlrpc.inc.php
tikiwiki:/usr/share/tikiwiki/lib/xmlrpc.inc
drupal:/var/www/drupal/includes/xmlrpc.inc
drupal:/var/www/drupal/includes/xmlrpc.inc

so I think nothing provides it, or it is some kind of file that is cut
and paste everywhere.

IIRC, xml rpc on php is kinda painful and too low level

--
Michael Scherer