[Mageia-dev] Buildsystem temporarly stopped

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Wed Feb 9 16:43:10 CET 2011

Le mercredi 09 février 2011 à 13:23 +0100, Michael Scherer a écrit :
> Hi,
> we are at the moment investigating a loop on the package builder and so
> the build system always process the same rpm, so new job will not get
> trough. We are working on fixing this.

It seems the problem was that the build system started to sign packages,
and so the chroot couldn't install packages ( and was waiting on "yes"
to confirm the installation of anything.

We removed the signatures ( with rpm --delsign ) and disabled it on BS,
the packages should go through again fine.

Sysadmins are looking at fixing the problem.

--
Michael Scherer