[Mageia-dev] New mockups about mageia-app-db

Samuel Verschelde stormi at laposte.net
Thu Feb 10 23:17:25 CET 2011

> did you like the slogan under the name in my mockup? : P
Well, it fits one the main goals, indeed, but should we use it as "the" slogan,
I don't know :)
I'd rather just have a slogan about mageia itself than about the simple tool
the app-db is.

> when you'll decide
> to call it Find Out?? i'm still waiting, mageia-app-db is horrible (and
> i'm sure you don't have any other ideas)...

I haven't thought about other ideas, to be honest, but I'm not that thrilled
by "Find out" as a name.

I should start a new thread (in -discuss rather dans -dev I think) so that we
can try to find a name together.

Samuel