[Mageia-dev] meeting for packagers tonight

Maarten Vanraes maarten.vanraes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 20:01:40 CET 2011

Op woensdag 16 februari 2011 18:11:11 schreef Michael Scherer:
> Hi,
>
> since this is wenesday and now the first iso is out ( with packages
> \o/ ), I propose that we try to find a list of task to be fullfilled for
> alpha 2 ( ie, some kind of planning, etc ).
>
> If mentors could also be present, to see if they need some easy/small
> task for newer packagers, it would be nice.

i don't know if this is related to packagers meeting, but it would be nice if
we could get 10 more mirrors by the time we release final mageia...

to be fair, even though we will release alpha 2, we should try to have the
next one more or less reviewable.

and also not to upgrade or do major changes, no systemd or rpm5 please, and no
big upgrades.

for beta, i would like to have no missing dependencies