[Mageia-dev] 1st test upgrade of our servers ( using vm )

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Thu Feb 17 18:12:37 CET 2011

Le jeudi 17 février 2011 à 19:04 +0200, Thomas Backlund a écrit :
> Michael Scherer skrev 17.2.2011 17:02:
> >
> > here is the list of package that were not upgraded :
> >
> > # rpm -qa | grep -v mga  | sort
>
> > kernel-desktop-2.6.33.7-2mnb-1-1mnb2
>
> This is normal, as we dont remove kernels automatically...
>
> And alamut is running 2.6.33.7-2.2mnb
>
> > libaugeas0-0.7.4-1plf2010.2
>
> Why do we have a plf package on alamut in the first place ?

That's not the real one, that's a clone. I may have old packages left
from various test I did ( this one dating back to a day where mdv bs was
broken, I couldn't use it to build a custom backport ).

And I didn't bother to have the same exact kernel version ( especially I
didn't bother for part that are not automated ). We are not to the point
of being able to have a exact copy just with a command :/

> > libavahi-core6-0.6.25-5.1mdv2010.1
> > libdirectfb1.4_0-1.4.3-2mdv2010.1
> > libgs8-8.71-71.1mdv2010.1
> > libiptables4-1.4.7-2mnb2
> > liblzma2-4.999.9beta-2mdv2010.1
> > libmpfr1-2.4.2-2mdv2010.1
> > libpython2.6-2.6.5-2.2mdv2010.1
> > libsmi2-0.4.8-5.1mdv2010.1
> > libsmi-mibs-std-0.4.8-5.1mdv2010.1
> > libuClibc0.9.30.1-0.9.30.1-12mdv2010.1
> > libvirt0-0.8.0-2mdv2010.1
> > libvirt-utils-0.8.0-2mdv2010.1
> > libxen3.0-4.0.0-1mdv2010.1
>
> I guess some of theese are due to lib policy of not removing old libs
> (unless you already tried to remove them with --auto-orphans)

Nope, didn't try to do cleaning ( and I erased the vm ).
--
Michael Scherer