[Mageia-dev] freedesktop spec and categories

Tux99 tux99-mga at uridium.org
Thu Feb 24 08:25:07 CET 2011

Quote: tux99 wrote on Thu, 24 February 2011 08:20
> I have always hated that apps 'disappear' in the Other folders,
> can we not completely get rid of the Other folders, they don't
> make any sense (at least intuitively for a user).

Sorry, forget my comment, I was confusing the "Other" subcategory with the
"More" subcategories that keep getting spawned randomly without any logic
(from a user point of view).

It's the "More" subcategories that I think should be abolished.

--
Mageia ML Forum Gateway: http://mageia.linuxtech.net/forum/