[Mageia-dev] RPM5 AND MAGEIA

pinto.elia at gmail.com pinto.elia at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 19:03:25 CET 2011

Thanks.
-----Original Message-----
From: Raphaël Jadot
Sent:  02/03/2011, 17:41
To: Mageia development mailing-list
Subject: Re: [Mageia-dev] RPM5 AND MAGEIA

2011/3/2 devzero2000 <devzero2000 at rpm5.org>:
> Hi to Mageia

Hi :)

> is there interest? Then if someone wants to directly participate in
> rpm5 I think that there should also be no problem.
>
> Opinions ?
>
> TIA

I have no opinion about rpm5 vs rmp.org as i don't really know the
differences, but as it may help you, i looked for old discussions
about it. I did not find a complete topic about rpm5 vs rpm, but some
topic that also talked about it.

jan 9 discussion about compatibility between mdv and mga
https://www.mageia.org/pipermail/mageia-dev/20110109/002024.html

jan 18 Compatibility: %mdkversion macro
https://www.mageia.org/pipermail/mageia-dev/20110118/002215.html

feb 11 triggers in rpm5 and rpm.org
https://www.mageia.org/pipermail/mageia-dev/20110211/002535.html

There are sometimes some discussions that are more or less in relation
with mandriva's rpm5 migration, including policies, triggers, rubygem
etc.

Maybe it can help :)

Raphaël