[Mageia-dev] Contributors using real name/working email? or not? or maybe?

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 4 12:30:08 CET 2011

Tux99 <tux99-mga at uridium.org> schrieb am 2011-03-04
> Forgot to add:
> the primary email address in the mageia-identity db should only be
> used for communication between mageia systems and the user, like
> bugtrack notifications, forum notifications, etc. It should not be
> displayed or made available to the public anywhere.
Then we just kill all the efforts we made to have a single account for
everything?
I don't think so.

After all: if you use an address in the mailing list, bugzilla etc. it
is publicly displayed. So what's the matter of displaying the same
adress in the changelog?

I already said this before (https://www.mageia.org/pipermail/mageia-
sysadm/2011-March/002991.html) but you aparently weren't interested.

Oliver